Sunday, November 30, 2014

Link Party- Now updated with Link Parties List


So I just joined my first link party (very exciting)! It is being held at Tatertots & Jello (above is the image for the link party) and there are a lot of links! It's really inspiring and great to see so many ideas in one place from fellow bloggers.

I thought I would share a couple of links I found really interesting with the rest of you.

The first link is to a a site that is not in English but on the right hand side you will find a Google Translate drop down to switch to English.

The post I am linking to is her Simple Toys for Little Ones (just click the above photo). 


They look like little taggy blankets but smaller and more pillow like. I can't wait to try making one for L.


The second link is to Little House Living, which is an awesome Blog! She shares recipes, crafts and homestead living. She has a lot of great posts.


This is the link that originally brought me to her blog. The link shares some amazing free sewing patterns and I love the fact that she has them all organized into categories. I found some great projects to sew up for L and some to make as Christmas gifts (stay tuned for those posts). 

I am really excited to join more link parties in the future. It seems like a great way to get your blog out there and to find new bloggers to follow!

I'm really just starting out on my blog journey and feel like I am learning new things every day. If you have any tips for me or just want to say hello leave a comment!

Update: I figured I would add more as I go along and find more link parties. So from now on here is where you will find all the parties I link to. I'm going to keep this list updated each week as well and list by day of the week. I have personally linked to all of these parties, please join in the fun!